IV NUTRIENT THERAPY
THE ONLY WAY TO GET 100% ABSORPTION OF YOUR VITAMINS & MINERALS
WHAT IS IV THERAPY?
Think high-dosed nutrients just directly absorbed by your body almost instantly. Like a B12 energy shot, but 10x more powerful.
Oral supplements and nutrient have a 50% absorption rate, whereas IV therapy provides a 90% absorption rate!
WHO IS IT GOOD FOR?
It's quick at helping to treat: Fatigue, feeling run down, migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, pain, allergies, and any acute/chronic cold & flus. It can also help with heart disease and hormonal imbalance: Adrenal Fatigue and hypothyroidism, even low metabolism or detox.
COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED DRIPS AVAILABLE
We have different treatments (or "Drips") for different health concerns:
- Meyers's Cocktail = Vitamins and Minerals
- High Dose Vitamin C = Immune Boost and Healing/Recovery
- Detox = Glutathione and other nutrients to support clearing toxins
- Immune Support = Vitamin C, antioxidants and nutrients
We will be offering IV days every other Saturday to start
MOST COMMON: MYERS COCKTAIL
The Myers cocktail is an intravenous vitamin treatment aimed at restoring health and increasing optimal functionality of the body. The Myers’ Cocktail consists of magnesium, calcium, B vitamins and vitamin C.
Myer's cocktail is the base of almost every IV we provide with the exception to high dose vitamin C therapy.
At Healing Journey Naturopathic Clinic we offer customized IV bags to address your specific needs.
Some examples of IV bags available include:
Standard Myer's cocktail
+ Mood Support
+ Energy Support
+ Skin Support
+ Detox Support
+ Immune Support
+ Fertility Support
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
A 45min Safety Assessment consultation with a naturopathic doctor must occur prior to commencing treatment. This consultation consists of a health history, physical examinations and recent blood work review, as well as intake of current health concerns.
Recent blood work within the last 3 months needs to be provided or a lab requisition is needed to assess your candidacy for intravenous therapies. Once recent blood work has been reviewed and candidacy has been validated, treatment may commence.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY TREATMENT?
- Always drink 2 large glasses of water (24 oz.) before and after your treatment, even when fasting for blood work. Being well hydrated will make inserting the IV easier and will help your kidneys to more easily flush toxins.
- Eat a good meal before arriving for your therapy or bring a meal with you to eat during the treatment. Include protein in the meal such as eggs, nuts, meat or a protein bar or shake. Protein will help to keep the blood sugar stable during the treatment.
- Do not drink coffee or tea prior to your treatment. Caffeine dehydrates your veins and makes it more difficult to start your IV.
- Do not exercise 2 hours before or after your treatment.
ANY SIDE EFFECTS TO THE INTRAVENOUS TREATMENT?
Side effects can occur. All of which will be discussed in this Safety Consult. We will never do an IV if it will put your health at risk.
WHAT TRAINING IS REQUIRED TO BECOME CERTIFIED IN IV THERAPY?
Dr. Jacquie Moulton, ND is licensed in IV Therapy. To become licensed she had to take an accredited IV Therapy course and write a practical and written exam to pass. Once this is completed IV emergency and procedure courses must be taken along with annual CPR training.
HEALING JOURNEY NATUROPATHIC CLINIC
If you are looking for highly qualified and skilled practitioners, then we are here for you. We promise every single patient nothing but non-judgemental love and support. We KNOW that you need that more than ever today. © MAXIM Naturopathic Prof. Corp., 2023 | PRIVACY
25 Caithness St. W.